Question:
Are you not glad......?
~~Addicted_to_lipgloss~~
2006-05-20 16:48:42 UTC
that there is finally a Vegetarian and Vegan forum on here???? I AM!!
Eight answers:
monkeymanelvis
2006-05-20 16:49:55 UTC
As a vegetarian since 1996 I can't say I care either way.
Querier
2006-05-20 16:54:30 UTC
I was born a veggie. Even so, I don't see how this forum is gonna help us "save the world"! :P
2006-05-20 17:03:06 UTC
I was just looking for a place to post my question and I saw this and I was like, FINALLY!
cinren13
2006-05-20 18:29:10 UTC
Was it necessary to have one? Food and drink pretty much covers all types of eating to me.
Mummy of 2
2006-05-20 16:52:49 UTC
nope but I spose it's handy for if you have guests who don't eat meat and need some food ideas.
purpal2002002
2006-05-20 18:46:28 UTC
yes i am glad.about time to :0)
howlettlogan
2006-05-20 16:52:15 UTC
Idon't know why they didn't think of it before.
herbie36f
2006-05-20 16:57:49 UTC
What if I told you I could careless LOL.....